Very close to the hotel, Antonypole (Stallergènes, Air Liquide, Essilor, etc.) is the subject of a development project (completed for 2024-2030) to accommodate companies specializing in high medical technologies, Biotech and Hightech. By extension, an improved service to Antony will materialize thanks to the “Grand Paris” project.
Innovation and attractiveness
Antonypole welcomes many internationally renowned companies specializing in Biotech and high tech:
- Air Liquide Medical Systems, world leader in the treatment of respiratory pathologies
- Dräger Medical, international leader in medical technology
- Moria, world leader in instrumentation for eye surgery
- Stallergenes, European laboratory, biopharmaceutical
- Kid Aerospace, aeronautical and military equipment supplier
- Kelenn technology, machine vision solution, industrial printing
Antonypole extends over 60 ha between the A6, A10 and RD 920, located near Orly Airport and Massy TGV station.
Soon, the arrival of the future Grand Paris Express “metro” station will place Antonypole 20 minutes from the center of Paris and 3 minutes from the airport and the TGV station.